Patagonia Riverwalker - Sticky Wading Boots
Light, comfortable and flexible while providing greater stability, durability and foot protection, the Patagonia Riverwalker Sticky Wading Shoes built their reputation in the most demanding wading conditions. Notched flex zones allow for more natural foot movement; a new polypropylene insole/shank offers improved stability. But don't let the comfort fool you: These are tough boots for serious wading.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather for a comfortable, lightweight wading shoe
- High-filtration mesh keeps out sand and silt, and drains quickly
- Compression molded EVA midsole and polypropylene insole/shank combination provide torsional rigidity, support, protection from stone bruising, padded insole provides arch support
- Padded insole for comfort and arch support
- Wide last accommodates a neoprene foot wader or the Insulator Socks
- Padded ankle support, covered, protected lacing loops with speed lace hooks at the top
- Notched, sculpted flex zones for improved flexibility
- Highly abrasion resistant toe bumper with stout, reinforced toebox and heel counter, sole designed to hold fin straps
- Sticky-rubber star tread patterned sole provides excellent multi-directional traction without marring stream rocks; all outsoles can be resoled
- 36.6oz/ 1038g
Purchase the Patagonia Riverwalker - Sticky Wading Boots from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 23 2011
So far so good!
This is the second pair of Riverwalker for me. Soles same as Rock Grip Wading Boot, It sometimes slips on an underwater stone, but does not usually have any problem. Synthetic uppers that dry quickly and are durable. Lightest, most comfortable wading boots I've ever owned.
- April 11 2011
Patagonia Riverwalker Sticky
Great wading boots. Light and comfortable for long days on and off the river. They work well on rocks or mud. Great alternative to felt soles, which create problems in the river and in town. The optional studs are convenient for varying conditions. The boots are pretty true to size. I ordered up since half sizes are not available. I strongly recommend these boots.
- September 8 2010
5 stars - great boots...
nice and light weight...very comfortable - not at all overly clunky...bottoms are very sticky size - i wear 9.5 - bought 10 - fits fine with my waders - can even use my thick thick simms socks if need be...no problem at all. used a altrec coupon + free shipping for $135.00 these are great wading boots.
- October 16 2009
These boots are lightweight and very comfortable. Felt like I was wearing regular hiking boots. As for the sticky rubber over felt, I was pleasantly pleased with the grip in water. With rocks outside of water, they had felt beat. Easy to clean, so that will help control the spread of diseases. Size was right on. I wear a 9.5 street shoe so I got the 10's.