Patagonia SST Jacket
Bristol Bay, Tierra del Fuego, the Russian Arctic they all share three things good fishing, bad weather and a whole lot of SST Jackets. Since its introduction, the venerable SST has continually set the standard for onthewater weather protection. Today's version features Patagonia's latest advances in shell design and technology, along with a host of new, anglerfriendly details. Now made from Patagonia's new 3layer Nylon 6 ripstop waterproofbreathable fabric, the new SST is durable, extremely light, and better yet, fully recyclable. There's also a new integrated hood with singlepull adjustment and waterproof, corrosionresistant Aquazip main and hand pocket zippers. The nowclassic large, gusseted chest pockets are waterproof and set high for deep wading. Streamlined cuffs lie flat, resist line snagging and seal out water. More details Brushedfleece handwarmer pockets, large back pocket and hidden rod holder. Medium length 2 inches longer than the Deep Wading Jacket, with a Houdini drawcord to shorten the length for deep wading. Recyclable through Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program.
- An icon among fishing shells, this version of SST Jacket sets the bar with a host of new angler-friendly details It's still lightweight, waterproof/breathable protection but now adds recyclability to it's list of features This jacket is not only great in cold conditions, it's a perfect rain jacket choice when you head for warmer water
- 3-layer, recyclable Nylon 6 ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Light, highly breathable and durable 3-layer Nylon 6 ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- New integrated hood with single pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion resistent Aquazip main and hand pocket zippers
- Reversed StretchCoat® cuff fabric
- Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof (set high for wading, with inside tippet pockets, large back pocket
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back
- Hidden rod holder; Y-Joint" sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Ideal Uses: Rainforest Steelhead Fishing, Alaska Trout and Salmon, Stripers In The Surf, Backcountry Mountain Trout
- Regular fit
- 536 g (18.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia SST Jacket from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 9 2010
By far the best wading jacket I have ever owned
lightweight, functional, comfortable and best of all water tight, you could go under water and not get wet with this thing on. best jacket in its price group.