Patagonia Stormfront Pack
No doubt about it you're gonna get wet, but with the Patagonia Stormfront Pack at least your essentials will remain dry for the duration. Updated with even tougher 840-denier double polyurethane-coated nylon fabric, this minimalist waterproof pack features a revolutionary easy-to-use waterproof zipper to keep gear water tight. An internal padded gear case with hook-and-loop dividers custom-fits your stuff, while a removable shoulder-strap harness and 3-D spacer-mesh back panel provide natural comfort. With a glued-in mesh zippered pocket to keep essentials organized and mesh hydration reservoir pocket, the harness system includes a tool attachment and storage as well. Take the harness off and you have the perfect dry boat bag.
- Material: 40-denier nylon double-coat with a polyurethane film. Padded gear case: 200-denier polyester. Harness pack: 3D spacer mesh
- Waterproof/corrosion-proof main zipper; zipper relocated to create a panel opening; waterproof welded pod
- Internal custom-fit padded gear case has hook-and-loop dividers
- Detachable harness transforms Stormfront Pack into a drybag
- Stormfront pack harness has some crossover functionality with Patagonia's Pack Vest
- External mesh hydration reservoir pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- 3-D spacer-mesh back panel wicks moisture, dries quickly and allows air circulation
- Weight: 1125 g (39 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Stormfront Pack from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.