Patagonia Sun Booney
Long days on the water mean sun from every angle, but with the Patagonia Sun Booney's 360-degree, semi-rigid brim, you have it made in the shade. This cool, lightweight hat packs easily, bounces back into shape quickly, and provides comfort in tough conditions with a moisture-wicking Coolmax headband and custom-fit rear buckle. The ultralight 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture, dries fast, and breathes easily. And, should you forget to cinch the soft, adjustable chin strap when you get up on the plane, fear not; the Sun Booney floats for easy retrieval. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.2-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Tough, easy care nylon brim has a durable, semi-rigid foam that floats
- The bill provides 360-degree sun protection
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Soft chin strap; moisture-wicking Coolmax headband; adjustable rear buckle
- Weight: 3.5 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Sun Booney from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 31 2011
Great hat, but...
I love Patagonia and this hat was great for what it was built for, but I returned it. The reason being that the bill was just too big for me. It would be perfect if I was a fisherman and spent all my time out in the boonies with no worries about looks. Unfortunately I spend my time in the city so I will be going with a hat that provides shade but also just a tad bit cooler styling. This hat provides excellent coverage and breathability but somewhat dorky styling.