Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Uncomplicated, just like a good run. The featherweight, noncushioned Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Patagonia has a skin-friendly blend of soft Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
- Fabric: 51% Merino wool/46% nylon/3% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 48 g (1.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 7 2012
Nice lightweight socks. Quarter height is perfect for everyday, running, etc. Unlike many socks these do not get too hot. The merino wool is just the right weight and not itchy.