Patagonia Vanilla Beanie
The Patagonia Vanilla Beanie has a toasty, skin-pampering fleece interior to catch heat, manage moisture, and warm up the coldest days. Made from 100% chlorine-free Merino wool, the knit exterior provides natural stretch and all-day weather protection from snow and unsettled weather. A built-in brim shields your eyes from snow and glare.
- Fabric: 100% chlorine-free Merino wool
- Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece
- Soft wool keeps head and ears warm
- Fully lined with plush, lightweight fleece for additional insulation and moisture management
- A bit of a brim to shield eyes from falling snow
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
- Weight: 96 g (3.4 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Vanilla Beanie from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 15 2012
Finally a beanie that doesn't look "unisex" or overly girly with strange colors. The fit and full fleece lining make this beanie so comfortable that I have been able to wear it all day without feeling like I have a hat on my head. Classic lines. Washes without shrinkage. Color goes with everything.
- October 31 2011
Absolutely LOVE this. I was finally able to wear it this past weekend wheeling and it kept me warm the entire time while looking cute. I previously read a review before purchasing about the visor not being as visible as the user would probably like, but after playing with the visor for a few minutes I fixed this problem. Buy!