Patagonia Windproof Gloves
From gusty to full-on tempest, the Windproof Gloves from Patagonia keep the wind from whisking away your hard-earned heat. They have a wind-stopping layer of 10.5-oz Polartec Windbloc polyester fleece and a skin-friendly interior that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Durable synthetic leather (60% nylon/40% polyurethane) reinforces the palms and fingers to help repel water and provide a sure grip. Offset seams reduce wear and increase skin comfort; low-profile gauntlets seal with elastic to fit under sleeves. Can be layered under shell gloves for protection in colder conditions.
- Fabric: Hand: 10.5-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester fleece. Palm: 60% nylon/40% polyurethane synthetic leather
- Redesigned with Polartec® Windbloc® fabric with a windproof/breathable barrier
- Skin-friendly interior wicks moisture and dries fast
- Tough water-resistant fabric reinforces the palm
- Seam placement is shaped and out of the way of high-wear areas for comfort and durability
- Gauntlet seals with elastic and fits under a jacket sleeve
- Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Windproof Gloves from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 5 2008
A comfortable, well fitting glove.
This is a comfortable, well fitting glove, true to size with good finger dexterity and the windproof advantage on cold days.
- May 10 2009
Well fitting, snug glove - widely reinforced palm and finger grips will be great for bike commute. Not as soft and comfortable as some other fleece gloves though.
- January 6 2008
Warm, well made
This is a nice, well made glove. Tough, and keeps your hands warm for a rather thin glove. Does block out wind, for sure. Comfort and dexterity of using fingers and hands is decent if not great.
- March 29 2011
Not a big fan of these gloves. The fit is rather large and bulky, making them less than ideal to tuck under your sleeve or operate buttons while driving and such. Quality is good, as with other patagonia products, but these weren't what I was looking for.