Patagonia Women's Aliso Down Jacket
The trim fit of the Patagonia Aliso Down Jacket for women disguises the furnace-like warmth youll feel when you zip it up. Worthy of winter escapades in a big city, the asymmetric quilting and bomber jacket inspired design lend a modern twist while the polyester ripstop shell fabric blocks wind and the 600-fill down insulation retains body heat. Elasticized cuffs and waistband are wide and snug to seal out cold breezes while not digging in. Hip-length with a lined, insulated hood, this Patagonia winter jacket has all you need to stay warm in cold weather. Out-ranking other down coats in your closet on the style front, the Patagonia Women's Aliso Down Jacket dresses up or down, making it a versatile piece for fun in Tahoe to a stroll in Central Park.
- 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Asymmetrical quilt lines
- Lined, insulated hood for warmth
- Front zipper with wind flap
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Gathered ribbing at cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Made in China
- Weight: 502 g, 17.7 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Aliso Down Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.