Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
In a Manhattan downpour you'll blow by the umbrella and poncho peddlers inside this commanding and waterproof trench coat. The Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat, fully lined with crisp, smooth taffeta, has a sophisticated matte woven face with a waterproof/breathable H2NO barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Weather-protecting features include: fixed hood with under-the-chin, double-snap closure, full snap-front placket with 2-way zip, cinchable cuffs, welted security pockets with snap tabs and an internal security pocket. Princess seaming and deftly placed style lines create a feminine contour, and a self-fabric belt (attached at side seams) wraps around to tie in front or back. Thigh length.
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with double-snap closure at neck
- 2-way front zipper with storm flap, secures with snaps; side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Zippered and welted handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved front and rear princess seaming for contouring and fit
- Above-the-knee length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 717 g (25.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Arborist Trench Coat for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 6 2012
Fashionable and functionable
It's good not only for it's functionality against cold/wet weather but also for it's fashionability on city walk. It is good price but I couldn't find any other product which can be a replacement for my needs. I use this outfit along with down coat inside when I ride on a motorcycle on the way to my office.