Patagonia Women's Brushed Vitaliti Pants
The Patagonia Brushed Vitaliti Pants for Women are the cool-weather, night-train-to-Stockholm version of our classic Vitaliti Pants, built with a softly brushed, wrinkle-resistant and quick-to-recover blend of 47% organic cotton, 39% Tencel and 14% all-recycled polyester. Forward-angled side seams give it a feminine shape. The 1 1/2-inch elasticized waistband lies flat and secures with a drawcord.
- A great travel pant made from an organic cotton blend that provides a comfortable fit with good recovery
- 7-oz 47% organic cotton/39%Tencel®/14% all-recycled polyester
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Plaited organic cotton/recycled polyester fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- 1.5" waistband reinforced with 1/2" internal flat elastic; adjustable cotton twill drawcord
- Rear yoke
- Straight full leg
- Regular rise; 32" inseam
- Updated styling
- Regular fit
- Weight: 476 g (16.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Brushed Vitaliti Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 13 2010
sisterhood of traveling pants
When I traveled to Europe with my sisters, these were my go-to pants! I needed something that could go from hiking to dinner, as well as be comfortable on the train. These were perfect.
- August 4 2010
I own the top so I decided to get the pants. They do run a bit big. They are very soft and super comfy. Perfect pants for the winter.
- November 12 2010
Comfy and warm but unflattering :-(
I wanted so much to love these but they fit quite unflattering on me in the crouch area in the front. I'm 5'1" and have a strong athletic build, ie muscular bum and legs from cycling. The seam down the middle created an odd movement in the fabric when walking. Just a body type thing I suppose otherwise they are great pants.