Patagonia Women's Byway Pants
Climbing mountains taught us to carry only the lightest, best-performing gear available. The Women's Byway Pants, Patagonia's most technical travel pant, is the product of our high-altitude education. Made from a nylon/polyester blend that is lightweight, quick-drying and wrinkle-resistant, the pants have a flat waistband with belt loops and a snap tab for adjustability. Pocket details: two front zip pockets with button flaps, a single cargo and two rear drop-in pockets with button flaps. Pants convert to capri length and have contrast color bartacks and stitching detail. Inseam (size 8) is 32". Low rise, straight leg.
- Fabric: 4.5-oz 52% nylon/ 48% polyester plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mechanical stretch-woven fabric with DWR finish
- Waistband with belt loops, zip fly and snap closure
- Front welted, zippered pockets with button flaps; back welted drop-in pockets with button flaps and cargo pocket on right leg
- Seams on center-back leg for contouring and fit
- Convert to capri length with self-fabric tab and snap
- Inseam length (size 8) is 32"
- low rise; straight leg
- Slim fit
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Byway Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.