Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms
Cut for sweeping descents, the Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms have a mid-calf length designed for boots. Made from Patagonia's most versatile and fastest-wicking performance baselayer fabric, they provide excellent insulation and ultimate comfort next to the skin. They breathe easily, wick moisture, stretch as you move, and dry quickly. The brushed interior increases warmth, softness and compressibility, and the smooth jersey exterior glides easily beneath layers. A brushed-elastic waistband soothes the skin, and the gusseted crotch allows unimpeded mobility. Made from 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment.
- Fabric: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (65% recycled) double-knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Stretchy, double-weave fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- Provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Boot Cut: Inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Boot Top Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.