Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight T-Neck
The Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight T-Neck packs plenty of warmth and wicking for a corn run in the morning, a bouldering session in the afternoon and a stroll with friends at night. Patagonia's new Capilene 3 Midweight is the most versatile and fastest wicking of Patagonia's performance baselayers. This season its new fabric offers even better stretch, durability, wicking and breathability, and has faster dry times. Brushed for warmth, it's soft and compressible, and the smooth jersey exterior glides smoothly under layers. Details include a high, single-layer turtleneck, raglan sleeves for mobility, and a tuckable hem length. Made with Polartec Power Dry 5.4-oz polyester double knit (65% recycled) with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Polartec® Power Dry® 5.4-oz polyester (65% recycled) double knit; with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- The most versatile of Patagonia's synthetic baselayer fabrics, Capilene® 3 features a durable, stretchy, double-weave construction that wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility
- High single-layer turtleneck for full, low-bulk coverage
- Raglan sleeves placed strategically to provide full range of motion and comfort under layers
- Straight hem; cut long enough to tuck in
- Weight: 195 g (6.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight T-Neck for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 14 2012
patagonia midweight capilene 3 Tneck
Love this T-Neck for layering under a fleece for outdoor activities. It keeps me warm, is comfortable, fits great and looks great too. I bought one of these last year and loved it so much I had to get another this year.
- January 20 2012
Comfort, warm and dry
I bought Capilene 3 midweight T-neck for my wife, size XS. We go hiking and playing golf together very often and she was looking for something that is warm and keeps her dry but does not get in the way. We found it to be a perfect layer for winter activity and are thinking of getting another one. One concern is that the sleeves could be a bit long for Asian women even with the right size but it is not a big of a deal. I strongly recommend this product to active women.
- March 1 2011
I purchased this product for walking the dog on cold Colorado mornings. The fit is comfortable and light weight, yet providing the warmth needed. I am pleased with this purchase.
- November 21 2011
I like the neck style. It dries quickly and nice to be a baselayer to wick sweat off. Also it provides a little warmth, which is a better choice for cold season than many of other synthetic baselayers.