Patagonia Women's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck
Steelhead stalker by day, film festival critic by night. For your ever-changing identities, keep the Men's Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck from Patagonia handy. A cozy, snug-fitting collar and a deep zipper backed by a draft flap allows for handy internal climate control; biometric construction provides a superior, contoured fit with no bulk. Fine thread detailing and flat seams offer a touch of elegance and a smooth hand. The discreet, angled zippered chest pocket is easily accessed beneath bibs or a rain shell. Made of 50% recycled (and 100% recyclable) polyester from Patagonia's Common Threads Recycling Program, with Gladiodornatural odor control. Imported. Common Threads Recycling ProgramResearch shows that the environmental impact of recycling worn-out Capilene base layers into new polyester fiber is significantly lower than making that same fiber from virgin materials. Taking into account that worn-out garments are diverted from trash incinerators, making new polyester fiber from recycled garments results in an energy savings of 76% and a CO2 emissions [greenhouse gasses] reduction of 71%, versus creating that fiber from new raw material. Capilene Core PerformanceCapilene base layers afford quick-drying, next-to-skin moisture management for all activities in all conditions ? from high-altitude bivies to sun-soaked water sports.
- Fabric: 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor® natural odor control for the garment
- Dense "honeycomb" fabric is brushed to boost thermal value, softness, and compressibility; glides smoothly within layering systems
- Insulative, breathable, and moisture-managing fabric offers long-lasting comfort hiking, cross-country skiing, and climbing; Our most versatile baselayer fabric
- Flat-seam construction provides clean, finished look with fine thread for 'barely there' seaming
- Zip neck provides easy internal climate control, with "garaged" zipper ends for a finished look
- Yoke, shoulder panels and raglan sleeves merge out of the way of bib, pack, or wader straps
- Side seams are rolled forward for chafe-free mobility and added comfort under hip belt; Shaped hem provides tailored look and reduced bulk when tucked in
- Self-fabric crew collar
- 100% recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 178 g (6.3 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Capilene 3 Midweight Zip Neck for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 7 2012
This is not only lightweight, comfy-soft and warm--but not too warm--its fit is very feminine attractive. And the front neck zipper allows for temperature control. Can be worn under a sweater or alone. Just a great overall Patagonia purchase!
- January 29 2012
Winter Weather Necessity
Patagonia consistently provides high quality clothing. You'll never go back to wearing long sleeve cotton shirts after you try this product. Their Capilene long underwear is a must when you live in the Northern United States!
- November 2 2011
This baselayer is not only thinner than I hope, but also a little slighter. The most feature is, when you are in a sweat after an exercise, it can keep your skin dry? So if you are in outdoor and cold weather, you won't get frozen?
- June 12 2011
Super comfy baselayer
I really like this one, It's really warm, I'm between size so I ordered up and fits perfect, The only thing its get odor, I need to wash after 1 use. But I love, i bought different color so always I'm using my capilene at cold days
- June 10 2011
Bought this shirt for my girl. She absolutely loves it!!!! It keeps her nice and dry while also keeping warm. The zipper is great cause you can open up to cool off.