Patagonia Women's Draft Dress
One step up from running naked, the highly breathable Patagonia Draft Dress for Women feels free but won't get you arrested. It weighs nearly nothing and floats off the skin in a slim, tank-style silhouette. The fabric provides 15-UPF sun protection with its combination of lightweight 3.95-oz polyester and ultralight 3.1-oz polyester mesh (30% recycled). A stealth envelope-style pocket on the back right has a hook-and-loop closure; reflective heat-transfer logos ensure visibility. The dress (size M) is 14" from waist to hem. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Body: 3.95-oz 100% polyester, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled), with Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Combination of polyester fabrics for maximum breathability and a great fit in a superlight silhouette
- Rear stealth envelope-style pocket on right side has hook-and-loop closure for security
- Single-layer skirt provides coverage while allowing for good range of motion
- Dress (size M) is 14" from waist to hem
- Reflective heat-transfer front logo and back graphic
- Weight: 4.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Draft Dress for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 30 2012
Love this dress!
Perfect dress to wear everywhere- grocery shopping, after a run, picking kids up from school, at the beach, or anywhere! It is very cool, comfortable, light weight, dri-fit type material and is so cute on! I am 5'2", bra size 34A and ordered a small - fit everywhere except was a little bit big under the arms so I had it taken in. Perfect length too!
- August 23 2011
A very thin dress
This dress is cute, comfortable, and casual, but I wouldn't wear it without some kind of Spanx or something. The fabric is so thin and clingy that every line, bump, bulge, ripple would show through it. I may try it with spanx and see what I think. The gray is a great color with a tan, and it would look great if you're ripped!