Patagonia Women's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
Youll stay warm and dry while you shred the freshies in the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for women. Patagonia serves up clean and classic style designed to fit women that is sure to keep you cozy from ski hill to town. Youll love the do-it-all nature of this ski jacket. The ski-centric features like the powder skirt that docks with Patagonia ski pants for seamless coverage on powder days and the ultra-durable waterproof and breathable two-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabric mean that you can take on the elements with confidence. From first tracks to leading the charge on the boot pack, the insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is ready for a winter of adventurous skiing and riding. The helmet-compatible, zip-off hood and watertight zippers keep Mother Nature at bay, while the media-ready, internal pocket keeps your tunes handy. The Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for women is the only ski jacket you need this winter.
- Material: Durable 2-layer waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® Performance Shell
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100-gram Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled)
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Tall collar protects neck and face
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustability
- Watertight coated zippers
- Pit zips
- Powder skirt with webbing loops that connect with Patagonia Ski/ Snowboard Pants
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Weight: 1208 g, 42.6 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 23 2012
excellent ski coat
I saw this coat online and just had to have it based on the color alone. Then I got it and I cant tell you my favorite thing about it because there's so many.Its very warm and comfortable. The turquoise color is awesome. I haven't tested it in extreme conditions but its looks like it will repel water and snow all day long. Sleeves are a little long but have velcro so you can tighten them up at the wrists and they aren't so long.
- January 8 2011
This is a great technical jacket. The cost is a bit high but it's technical features are great. It is long enough to cover the back side.
- February 17 2010
arms were correct length, jacket way too short when is Patagonia going to make a jacket that hits at your bottom. For the price the fit was just too weird