Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants
Launch off kickers, snow-covered stumps and wind lips and be ready for anything on the landing when youre wearing the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Pants for women. These snow pants are waterproof, breathable and insulated to keep you dry, warm and going strong on the mountain all day long, no matter what gnarly weather comes blowing over that ridgeline to the west. Tough 150-denier polyester shell fabric with an H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish blocks weather and resists snagging during tight tree runs. Skiing or snowboarding, the gaiters provide a snug seal with boots and the loops at the back secure to your Patagonia jacket for a onesie effect. Pockets? These ski pants have plenty of storage for small essentials. The Patagonia Women's Insulated Snowbelle Pants also have mesh-lined inner thigh vents to help regulate heat when you take a hike uphill to hit that sweet fallen log feature one more time.
- Shell fabric: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; three-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two secure zippered handwarmers and one right thigh that secures with hook and loop
- Shaping in the seat and slight boot cut provide a feminine silhouette
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 822 g, 29 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 3 2012
Great ski pants
Great pants - my normal size is a 10, and the medium fits very nicely. The waist is a bit lower than the other I have, which makes them look a bit more fitted. I would prefer the cargo pocket on the right leg to have a zipper, but the two layers of velcro seem to do pretty well. The leg gaiters aren't particularly wide, and don't zip or snap up like others, but I was able to get them over the tops of my ski boots. I wore these with a baselayer and a pair of yoga pants and the warmth level was good.
- December 13 2011
These pants fit great! The color is actually not at all what I expected - you can't really see all the green in the pictures online, but they are quite green. I decided to keep them and let the color grow on me, which is has. Can't wait to take them out in the snow soon!
- November 26 2010
Finally new ski pants!
I've been wearing the same old pair of ski pants for the last 12+ years. I decided to buy these after booking a ski trip to Whistler and could not be happier. They fit perfect and even have a velcro adjustable waist! Lots of pockets and best of all, inside thigh venting zippers! These Patagonia ski pants are fantastic! Why did I wait so long! In my opinion, Patagonia makes a product that lasts, my Patagonia ski shell jacket looks brand new still and it's 10+ years old!