Patagonia Women's Integral Pants
For fast-forward sports in cool or cold conditions, the Men's Integral Pants from Patagonia are versatile training pant that provides windproof protection and full-stretch performance. Patagonia designed the warm and durable Integrals for the demands of Nordic skiing and ski touring with built-in windproof, grid-backed stretch-woven panels keep the fronts of legs dry and warm. The breathable and lighter-weight stretch-woven polyester and spandex fabric in the rest of the pant stretches for unrestricted movement. A Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds slush, spindrift and light rain. With a brushed-elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord; zippered fly; two zippered handwarmer pockets; triangular gussets on the inner and outer knees, and waist for additional stretch and mobility; ankle zippers with a stretchy gusset for an adjustable fit over Nordic ski boots.
- Fabric: Body: 6.2-oz 70-denier 89% polyester, 11% spandex; treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front of thigh and legs: 7.2-oz 70-denier 86% polyester; 14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane. Knee, waist, and ankle gussets: 7-oz 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% spandex
- Windproof, grid-backed stretch-woven thigh panels, breathable, stretch fabric elsewhere
- Internal brushed elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Triangular gussets on the inner and outer knees and waist for additional stretch and mobility
- Two, front zippered pockets
- Zippered fly
- Ankle zippers with a stretch gusset for adjustable fit over Nordic ski boots
- Weight:388 g. (14 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Integral Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- August 31 2011
The perfect pant
My friend and I tried these pants on on the same day and we both HAD to have them. When we both went back to our respective stores (in two different cities) they were gone. We called Patagonia but no luck. Then we looked for them through Altrec and there they were! They are the best for bike commuting, skate skiing and hiking in the cold and wet. They fit very big (I am 5'9"/155 lb and ordered a Large - had to return for a Medium) and I wish the elastic waist band was a bit wider. Also in a perfect world the leg side zips would be longer and actually open the pants up to get over running and biking shoes. Overall I love these pants.