Patagonia Women's La Reina Shirt
The Patgonia La Reina Shirt for Women has enough style and sun protection to rule the Tropic of Cancer. Its quick-drying recycled polyester/nylon blend fabric is exceptionally soft and light. 40-UPF sun protection shields your skin. The flattering back princess seaming and yoke detail add shape and provide a feminine fit. With button closures on the front placket, pleated front pockets and long sleeves with cuffs the can be rolled up and secured with tabs. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 2.5-oz 57% all-recycled polyester/43% nylon yarn-dye with 40-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Quick-drying recycled polyester and nylon blend is exceptionally soft and light, with 40-UPF rating for sun protection
- Classic shirt styling with buttoned front placket
- Two pleated front chest pockets with button flap closures
- Flattering back princess seaming and yoke detail for shaping
- Long sleeves with cuffs, can be rolled up and secured with tabs
- Hip length
- Weight: 164 g (5.8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia La Reina Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- May 12 2011
Best travel shirt ever
This is the most amazing shirt I've ever bought. It doesn't tend to hold odor, doesn't wrinkle even if you wind it up and throw it on the floor or in your bag, and is nice and light and breezy. It's totally flattering and smart and yet one of the most comfortable shirts I've ever worn. The cut is superb. I will probably have to buy one in each color!