Patagonia Women's Lidia Vest
When trails turn mucky and leaf-strewn, style goes out the door - in the form of the Women's Lidia Vest from Patagonia. This core-warmer's 100% recycled polyester double-ripstop shell fabric blocks wind. Lightweight recycled Thermogreen insulation won't clump and is warm even when wet. Princess seaming in front and back and elasticized shirred quilting with mini ruffles provide a contoured, flattering fit. The vest has a 2-way front zipper and zip-through stand-up funnel collar. Contrast lining lends style. Pockets: two on-seam handwarmers, one internal zippered. Length falls to hip.
- Fabric: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 100% recycled polyester double-ripstop shell
- 2-way front zipper and zip-through stand-up funnel collar
- Zippered, on-seam handwarmer pockets; internal zippered pocket
- Elegant shirred quilting with mini ruffles is elasticized for a flattering fit; princess seaming, front and back, for contouring and fit
- Contrast lining on all colors
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 326 g (11.5 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lidia Vest for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
best patagonia vest
Unlike Patagonia's other down style vests, this one is actually flattering! The fit is snug and formfitting, unlike the others I've tried. It runs a bit longer as well, which is also quite nice. The armholes are high and tight, so you won't want a bulky under layer. It also runs a bit small in the chest. If you've been blessed with great curves, it's probably not the best choice for you. Otherwise, it's totally cute, warm, and well worth the money.
- January 2 2012
Great Vest by Patagoinia
Nice, snug fit to body, comfortable and flattering. Pockets zip and are not noticeable. Im 5'5" and 120 pounds and wear a size small, this fits with a sweat under it.