Patagonia Women's Lightweight Merino Ski Socks
The Patagonia Women's Lightweight Merino Ski Socks feature soft terry-loop padding in the footbed and shin that provides airy cushioning for a full day of big descents. Made from a lightweight blend of Merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, airflow and rugged durability, they have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. A mesh half-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort inside snug-fitting boots. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock in place without sloughing or binding. An over-the-calf fit protects lower legs from big boots and yard sale landings.
- Fabric: 57% Merino wool/40% nylon/3% spandex
- Chlorine-free Merino/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Over-the-calf height
- Lightweight cushioning is shaped in the shin and footbed for comfort and warmth without bulk
- Strategic mesh zones for ventilation
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
- Weight: 82 g (2.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Lightweight Merino Ski Socks for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 12 2012
These socks are very warm and not itchy at all. I can't stand real wool socks, which is why I tried these. I wear them in the horse barn and they keep my feet warm with normal boots on.