Patagonia Women's Long Haulers
Dedicated shorts for dedicated runners, the quick-drying, short-cut Women's Long Haulers from Patagonia are pared down to the basics. They're made of ultralight 2.3-oz 100% 50-denier polyester (50% recycled) with a built-in, moisture-wicking liner. The elasticized waistband also wicks moisture, and has an internal drawcord and three external loops for attaching gel packs on long runs. Small slits on the sides add extra mobility. A rear center-back envelope pocket has an internal loop for threading a key. With a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and back. Inseam (size M) is 3". Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Body: 2.3-oz 100% 50-denier polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby, with moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled), with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe, with moisture-wicking performance. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Ultralight fabric speeds dry times and has a smooth hand for non-chafing comfort
- Lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking waistband and built-in liner dry quickly
- Elasticized waitband and internal drawcord provide secure fit
- Rear center back envelope pocket with internal key loop secures with hook-and-loop closure
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and back
- Inseam (size M) is 3"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Long Haulers for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 17 2011
This is my first product from Patagonia & I love the quality. The material is very light and comfortable. After my jog yesterday, this is going to be my favorite pair of shorts along with my addidas one. I hope to see more colors though!
- July 26 2011
The shorts are super light weight and very comfortable. The fabric does not cling to your legs and allows full range of motion. The wasteband is snug and with a medium there is no need to use the drawstring. My cell phone even fits in the small pocket in the back of the shorts. I recommend these shorts for hiking or running.