Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
The Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms warm up a predawn start like adrenaline firing you through the crux lead. Our most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Made with a blend of 18% polyester (100% recycled) and 5% spandex, these bottoms feature improved stretch, durability, resilience and moisture-management. Finer points include a brushed-elastic waistband, a functional fly and offset inseams for skin comfort. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.3-oz 77% chlorine-free Merino wool/18% all-recycled polyester/5% spandex
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseam for next-to-skin comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 170 g (6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.