Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt
We make the velvety Women's Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt from Patagonia for people who seek wide horizons. It's our most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, designed to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, is wonderfully soft, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeves merge with collar out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 130 g (4.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight T-Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.