Patagonia Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck
Worn as an underlayer at dawn and a stand-alone by noon, the supple Women's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck from Patagonia has articulated seaming and a luxuriously soft feel against the skin. Our most versatile Merino baselayer fabric, Merino 2 keeps you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to cold conditions. It's naturally breathable, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches, and naturally resists odor. Patagonia's wool comes from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep. It's slow-washed for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blend it with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture-management. The raglan-sleeve design allows full shoulder mobility, wide cuff bands keep sleeves in place when pulled up, and offset side seams feel smooth beneath pack straps. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 4.9-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Top and bottom of zipper covered for next-to-skin comfort
- Raglan sleeve seams won't chafe beneath pack straps; wide cuff band helps keep sleeves in place when pulled up
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 2 Lightweight Zip-Neck for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.