Patagonia Women's Merino 3 Midweight Hoody
The luxuriously soft Women's Merino 3 Midweight Hoody from Patagonia makes any day feel like the weekend. Made from Merino 3, our go-to fall/winter Merino baselayer has a silky hand and a featherweight drape. It naturally resists odor, stretches, breathes, regulates body temperature, and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Patagonia gets their Merino from non-mulesed Australian Merino sheep, and slow-washes it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture-management. Details include a single-layer, slim-fitting hood; a high collar for warmth in windy conditions; raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility; offset seams for pack-strap compatibility; and hidden thumb loops. Machine-wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. bluesign-approved fabric.
- Fabric: 6.5-oz 80% chlorine-free Merino wool/20% all-recycled polyester
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Single-layer, slim-fitting technical hood and high collar provide good coverage
- Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 272 g (9.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Merino 3 Midweight Hoody for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
I love this top. Yes, it is expensive, bu the hood and thumb holes make it a neccesity in the winter. I use it for trail running, and it wicks moisture like you'd want it too.