Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Jacket
Wind resistant and designed with breathable panels strategically placed on the back, side, and underarms the Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket for women features a a water resistant DWR finish to protect you when the weather turns for the worse, and reflective logos to keep you visible in the fading light.
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop. Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Jacket has Deluge DWR finish
- Light, slightly transparent, tough, triple-ripstop nylon soft shell on torso, arms and shoulders, and breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on back and underarms; jacket has Deluge®DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather protection
- Jacket stuffs into internal chest pocket
- Improved fit on lower sleeve and soft-shell fabric removed - sleeves are easily pushed up over forearms
- Drawcord at hem keeps wind out
- Reflective heat-transfer logos (front and back)
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- (112 g 3.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Nine Trails Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- March 13 2010
The jacket is perfect from the fit, the function and the color. Patagonia never dissapoints. It will be perfect for spring trail running.
- March 3 2010
very lightweight- just what I was looking for!
this is a great no frills lightweight layer. I use it for xc skiing and put it in my pack as a "just in case" shell.