Patagonia Women's Northwest Parka
When the north wind blows and the clouds let loose, theres nothing like the warmth of a knee-length winter coat like the Patagonia Northwest Parka for women. Insulated from hood to hem with 600-fill premium European down, this parka is ready for everything Mother Nature has to offer. Youll love the full-length coverage and the durable waterproof and breathable protection of the Northwest Parka. Patagonia uses feminine patterning to deliver low-bulk style thats equally at home from the city to the country. Big handwarmer pockets offer refuge for your hands, while the insulated and removable hood offers shelter from the storm. If warm is what you want, the Patagonia Northwest Parka for women is what you need.
- Material: 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable woven recycled polyester
- Liner: Engineered, quilted liner
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Insulated, adjustable snap-on hood
- Two-way full-length zip with storm flap secures with snaps
- Classic style collar
- Front princess seams and back darts for shape and contouring
- Two pleated, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Above-the-knee length
- Weight: 825 g, 29.1 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Northwest Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2011
It is OK parka
This parka is for tall women. The sleeves are really long. I like style, do not like fabric. The fabric remind me an umbrella and make nose during moving.