Patagonia Women's Piolet Jacket
A day in the natural playground of Colorado's San Juan Mountains: snowshoe up, snowboard down, hit the ice park and then the hot springs. For all but the day-end soak, Women's Piolet Jacket from Patagonia protects, moves and breathes with a classic 2-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell waterproof/breathable fabric that uses a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on the most durable nylon face fabric available. The hanging lining gives terrific comfort, the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and the Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Finer details include super low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket), low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Fabric: Shell: 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- Reinforcements: 4.3-oz 70-denier GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Performance Shell
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible pocket configuration (one chest
- Two handwarmers) and pit zips featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight#Internal zippered security pocket
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 584 g (20.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Piolet Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.