Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
Set your alarm and set out your Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for women cause its dumping in the mountains. This versatile ski and snowboard jacket is made with a premium waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex Performance Shell that is durable in the face of tight tree runs and is coated with a DWR finish for enhanced wet-fighting powers. The helmet-compatible hood is removable so you can ditch it at home when the morning dawns bluebird and the snow skirt has loops that connect to Patagonia pants for a full-body powder seal (if its that deep, dont forget your snorkel). Oh what a difference a thousand feet can make, what may be patchy clouds in town is a bottomless powder fest at the summit, good thing youll be wearing the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket when you head up into the clouds.
- Shell fabric: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® Performance Shell technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh; sleeves: 100% polyester mesh; powder skirt and hood: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (Patent No.US05263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Ski/ Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one forearm, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 919 g, 32.4 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Powder Bowl Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 2 2012
Just doesn't look right
I ordered this jacket in a large and a medium, and both were awful. The large was enormous. (I am usually a medium in jackets, but I thought I might want extra room to layer). The medium just did not fit well. The sleeves were too long, and when I snapped the powder skirt closed, the chest area bulked up. The jacket is quite warm and seems to offer good protection, but the fit is lousy and unflattering. I ordered the Patagonia Primo jacket instead, and I love it.