Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pants
The Womens Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants are made for the full ride, be it awesome or amazingly sketch. They have a rugged 2-layer polyester shell that's bonded to a Gore-Tex membrane for the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance available. A DWR finish prevents saturation and increases abrasion-resistance. Inside, a brushed tricot lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. External thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptracks and articulated knees and a gusseted crotch provide unlimited mobility for big air shows. Other features include coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic and burly scuff guards to protect the hem from ski edges and postholing abuse.
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex® Performance Shell technology and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: seat, upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Lining: legs: 100% polyester mesh
- Soft brushed tricot lining at waist
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Articulated knees
- External thigh vents
- Scuff guards
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one right thigh - both with secure zip closures
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 695 g, 24.5 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Powder Bowl Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 5 2010
Great Ski Pants
I have only worn them one day but like them. I like the side pockets. They are a lot warmer than my old ski pants. I like the fit. I had numerous complements regarding the fit. I also like them because the length is great.