Patagonia Women's Primo Pants
Dedicated skiers and riders need ski pants that keep pace like the Patagonia Primo Pants for women. These tough Gore-Tex ski pants serve up full storm protection day in and day out, season after season. Patagonia knows what it is like to ski 90 days a year, and their pants are designed to perform. The Primo Pant has the features you need including a brushed tricot lining, waterproof and breathable construction, built-in gaiters, reinforced highwear areas and generous thigh vents to help let off some steam when the going gets aerobic. They connect to all Patagonia jacket powder skirts, and have three pockets: one on the right thigh and two handwarmers all are zippered. Set yourself up for a ski season to remember with the Patagonia Primo Pants for women. Theyve got just enough freeride style and feminine cut blended with the best waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex fabrics.
- Material: Tough 3-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell with 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon
- Lining: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Adjustable elastic waist tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Pants will connect to any Patagonia Jacket with powder skirt
- Slim Zip, watertight coated zippers
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Built-in gaiters keep the snow out,
- Scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh - both with secure zip closures
- Weight: 564 g, 19.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Primo Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 4 2011
Amazing 3 layer gortex ski/board pant. Beautiful detailing, fantastic color, fabric spectacular. Pocketing just right, stylish but functional. Great for in bounds or out. As always, Patagonia delivers
- January 2 2012
Great Ski Pants
These pants are great, extremely water/wind proof in extreme conditions. Held up really well during the recent ski trip and they look cute (I got a lot of compliments, which is always nice). The only negative are the snap buttons that tend to come off (esp. the top one). I wish that was not happening. The pants are definitely the right fit with extra room around the waist.