Patagonia Women's R1 Pants
Predawn alpine start: zip shut the tent, get moving, and crank up the heat. On a body-steaming frigid approach, when it feels like you should be able to hear your freezing vapor make a sound like shattering glass, the stretchy mobility and surprising warmth of the simple Patagonia Women's R1 Pants enable your every escape. The improved high/low grid R1 polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) traps heat and maintains its warmth while letting you breathe, and is now even more breathable and compressible, with an improved feel and durability. The clean, feminine cut and smooth jersey face (with no pocketing) make for frictionless layering. With a low-bulk, brushed-elastic waistband. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid structure enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face speeds moisture wicking and allows for easy layering
- Low-bulk brushed elastic waistband
- Weight: 226 g (8 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia R1 Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 27 2011
Best base layer for snowboarding blizzards
I wear these pants as a base when snowboarding. On days that are either super cold or damp and snowy they are always toasty but never too warm under extreme exertion. I've been using r1 base for years so I've fully tested them. This purchase was just an additional pair.
- October 10 2011
Love these R1 bottoms...very warm.. warmer than those Capilene 4... nice to wear at home as well...wish they produce these bottoms with high rise which I would more prefer...nice design though.