Patagonia Women's R1 Pull Over
Whether the snow flies or the sun shines, the Women's R1 Pull Over from Patagonia layers and insulates up over Mt. Baker corn snow, during a San Juans crossing, and down the Port Townsend waterfront. With its high/low grid polyester interior, this zip fleece stretches, breathes, moves moisture, and insulates. Sized to accommodate light underlayers, it works as a stand-alone top or as a light midlayer. To reduce bulk, the brushed-mesh internal chest pocket bag is glued-in to eliminate seams. The R1 Pull Over is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: R1®: 6.5-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (60% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Recycled and recyclable polyester R1 fabric provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures, whether worn as lightweight insulation or a thermal baselayer
- Lightweight yarns wick moisture
- Outer microfiber yarns speed evaporation
- Interior grid enhances compressibility and airflow
- Jersey microfiber face for low-friction, nonbinding layering
- Zippered, brushed-polyester mesh chest pocket
- Weight: 257 g (9.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia R1 Pull Over for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 16 2012
I am 5'3" 120#. I bought a Med it gives me plenty of room to layer under it. A small would be perfect without layers. I am short so it runs quite long for me. It runs true to size. Good wind resistance. Provides good warmth. Washes well, I air dry it.
- October 15 2011
This is a great pullover with just the right amount of warmth. We live in a climate that can go from hot to cold within an hour and so this pullover will work all year long. The color is bold and beautiful. Awesome Top!!
- March 4 2011
love this layer!
I hike ALOT and especially love the winter since the only other people out there are kindred spirits. Good equipment is a must and this layer is one of the best! I put this over a patagonia capilene 2 or 3 depending on the temperature, layered under a light weight down and I'm good on the AT in 20 degrees with a wind chill factor of minus something, who knows! I love the quality, the utility, and the look. The colors are gorgeous. This is money well spent. I highly recommend!
- November 20 2010
Great outdoor layer
This pullover will work for outdoor workouts as well as a nice layer for just shopping or walking the dog. I use it for a cold layer for running and just put a tank singlet under it. But it would work equally well as a fleece for just around the house. It is light weight yet breathable on a run and features a half-zip that you can wear all the way up for cold mornings and adjust as needed. The material is a grid fleece that feels lightweight yet warm. I love it!!!