Patagonia Women's R2 Vest
As every mountain minimalist knows, little can match the weight-to-redemption value of high-loft core warmth. And now it's even better, because Patagonia's newly refined Women's R2 Vest (Polartec Thermal Pro) is warmer, with improved stretch and a softer hand while being significantly more compressible, breathable and lighter. The short-sheared but high-loft polyester face has a smoother appearance and insulates especially well underneath a shell; its directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Super-breathable and warm stretch panels (Polartec Power Stretch) along the sides allow for a closer, more mobile fit. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for skin comfort, offset shoulder yokes to stay clear of pack straps, and zippered handwarmer pockets. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: Body: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex. Side panels: 6.6-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 88% polyester (60% recycled)/12% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, compressible and breathable, with improved stretch
- Directional knit wicks moisture and speeds dry time
- Collar and chin flap lined with Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric (made with recycled polyester) for next-to-skin comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric panels under the arms allow for a close fit, improved motion and increased durability in high-wear areas
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia R2 Vest for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 5 2011
I have had many compliments on this vest. I love the color and the style. It is flattering and appears to be fitted with plenty of room. It is a must!
- December 30 2009
Well Fitting and Warm
Well fitting, warm and slim fit. Collar fits well. Back is long and hugs your back. Very happy with purchase.
- July 23 2007
The knit is really neat; people always comment on how cool it looks. Very comfortable. Patagonia stuff fits very well.
- November 11 2009
Soft warm vest
Very soft material. Warm without being bulky. Flattering slim fit. True to size.
- April 5 2006
Great inbetween layer
Warm, but not too warm. Great for spring hikes. Very comfortable. My one complaint is it bunches a bit in the back.