Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Jacket
Packable, lightweight, and waterproof, the Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket for women is the one jacket youll use whether youre cruising the Alaska coastline on the deck of a ferry, hiking the Inca trail in Peru, or biking/island hopping in the San Juans. Made from 2.5 layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish, youll stay dry so you can enjoy your adventure. Inside is a textured surface that reduces the clammy sauna feel that other rain jackets might get and helps to channel any moisture away from your skin. Pit zips help vent heat and a roll-down adjustable hood has a visor to help visibility in a downpour. Two unlined zippered hand pockets on the Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Jacket are placed out of the way of your hipbelt so you have access to maps while backpacking.
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for visibility in poor conditions
- Pockets: Two unlined, waterproof handwarmers
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are coated with a Deluge DWR finish and are watertight
- Updated custom zipper pulls
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 309 g, 10.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Rain Shadow Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 17 2012
Great quality jacket
Bought the M size for my wife w/o reading other reviews. Glad I did and changed the size to S. It fits her well and she's pleased with the quality. The zipper is a bit rough and needs time to work itself into condition.
- December 19 2011
Great rain jacket
I walk my dog everyday for 2 hours, regardless of the weather. This rain jacket is fantastic, lightweight but very good at repelling rain (and wind). It has lots of zippered air vents to prevent overheating. The fit was perfect (medium for 5'7" 140 lbs). I liked it so well that I bought the mens version for my husband.
- May 18 2011
As usual Patagonia doesn't disapoint! Very lightweight rain jacket with no annoying wind breaker noise. 100% water and wind proof and adjustable to fit your needs. Relax fit so it isn't very form fitting for the ladies, but that makes it a great layering peice.
- December 13 2010
Can't go wrong with Patagonia
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it, very comfy and good looking on; haven't put it to the hurricane test yet fabric appears very durable.
- September 6 2010
fits very well, looks great, seems durable. everything I expect in Patagonia.