Patagonia Women's Rain Shadow Pants
Through cloudburst to sudden Chinook wind, the Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants - Women's keeps your travel days inside-dry during all weather conditions with its fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. Designed in packable, lightweight and tear-resistant 100% nylon fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this pull-on option pant features a raised inside pattern to diffuse and channel moisture away from skin, aid in hassle-free layering, and enhances durability. Updated features include a buttoned, zip-fly-separating waistband with partial elastic, a cleaner more comfortable finish, anatomically contoured knees, and new fully separating side zips with snap closures at the ankle and waist. Gripper elastic keeps the cuffs in place for full coverage.
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR finish
- 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly engineered interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof barrier from abrasion and slides easily over layers
- Updated, clean-finished separating waistband is partially elasticized and has a zip fly
- Fully separating side-zips with snap closures at the ankle and waist
- Articulated knees
- Elastic cuff at the ankle
- Weight: 294 g (10.2 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Rain Shadow Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 11 2011
These are the perfect light raingear pants. They fit great, but they run a little on the large size..... I downsized one size, and they fit great. If you want rain protection, without the bulk or weight, or added warmth, these are perfect, and are the best on the market.
- August 6 2010
Great Rain Gear
I bought these pants for an upcoming hiking trip in Ireland. But they have come in handy with the recent rain storms hitting the Northeast. The best features of the pants are the zip-fly front and the separating side leg zippers. These zippers make the pants super easy to get on and off without removing your shoes or boots. Plus the water repellent finish keeps you nice and dry.