Patagonia Women's Runshade Crew
From brisk trail runs to enduro hikes, the highly breathable Patagonia Runshade Crew for Women keeps up with your every stride. Its supersoft 4.72-oz 100% polyester wicks and dries in a snap, whether worn alone or under a shell, and provides 30-UPF sun protection. A shaped, unbound neckline and revised style lines ensure comfort under a pack and eliminate chafing on high-mileage days. Reflective heat-transfer logos on chest and center back. With Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 4.72-oz 100% polyester, with moisture-wicking performance and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Moisture-wicking, Runshade fabric throughout is supersoft; with 30-UPF sun protection
- Shaped neckline is unbound and cleanly finished for ultimate comfort
- Offset shoulder seams for minimum chafe
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and center back
- Weight: 6 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Runshade Crew for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- October 5 2011
Beautiful basic layer, will wear everywhere
Really beautiful collar on this shirt. Flattering, stylish, great wicking (hiked about 4 hours in this -- couldn't tell from a smell test). Runs large - As I tend to prefer some room in my athletic wear, I got a small. As a petite woman (5'1 105 lbs), it's a too long on me. I'm happy enough with it but when I buy it again (which I'm sure I will!) I'll get an XS. It goes without saying that giving money to Patagonia--a company wholly committed to raising its environmental profile--is generally a good thing.