Patagonia Women's Sasha Down Parka
As much a work of art as a down coat, the Women's Sasha Down Parka from Patagonia takes a pile of goose feathers where they've never been before. Inside a shimmering satin polyester shell, adorned with elegant, cable-style side panels and cuffs, is a quilted lining insulated with ultrawarm, 600-fill-power goose down. The shell, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, has a zip-through, funnel-style collar that cocoons the neck or lies flat across the shoulders when open. A wind flap with snaps covers the 2-way front zipper. Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and an interior zippered chest pocket secure essentials. Removable belt fastens with a brushed nickel buckle. Thigh length.
- Fabric: 2.8-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Satin polyester shell with elegant, quilted side panels and cuffs
- Quilted lining with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- 2-way front zipper with a wind flap that secures with snaps
- Versatile, tall funnel-style collar lies flat across shoulders when unzipped
- Zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Removable belt (with brushed nickel buckle) can be secured at waist
- Above knee length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 882 g (31.1 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Sasha Down Parka for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.