Patagonia Women's Simple Guide Jacket
From backcountry dawn patrol to after work summit tag, the classic Patagonia Simple Guide Jacket - Women's keeps up the pace throughout all your mountain endeavors. When chasing your passion, this stretch-woven soft-shell jacket breathes during aerobic efforts, protects against the wind, and provides exceptional mobility to make the next move. Patagonia's newest and lightest soft-shell jacket, performance features include a microfleece-lined neck and wind flap, zippered left-chest and handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs, and a drawcord hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave with Deluge DWR finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Highly breathable and wind-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elasticized cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 365 g (12.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Simple Guide Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.