Patagonia Women's Slopestyle Hoody
Like dark chocolate, this wintertime hoody seems to go with anything. Wear the Patagonia Slopestyle Hoody for Women as insulation when waxing early in the morning, then later as outerwear when making afternoon corn runs. Its soft, stretchy 100% polyester face has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather- and wind-resistance. Inside, a plush microfleece lining takes care of moisture and glides smoothly over bare skin. A supple hood (not helmet-compatible) adds warmth when you're returning from last call. Cuffs have thumb-loops to ensure wrist coverage, and two handwarmer pockets warm cold digits. A drawcorded hem keeps your heat where it belongs.
- This is your go-anywhere hoody, from pre-dawn waxing sessions to high-noon corn runs; made from recyclable materials
- 7.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester interlock bonded to polyester microfleece, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Improved polyester face, treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and light snow, is soft and stretchy
- Brushed fleece interior
- High collar design for warmth and neck protection
- Hood not helmet-compatible
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort while wearing a pack
- Pockets: two handwarmers, each with a hidden security pocket
- Cuffs feature thumb-holes to ensure total wrist coverage; drawcord hem with adjustability from handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit
- Weight: 493 g (17.4 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Slopestyle Hoody for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- January 10 2012
This jacket is so comfortable I could sleep in it. Since I got it I have worn it to the dog park when it was about 36 deg out with a T-shirt under it (I was a tad cold). The jacket is warm but not too warm, would be perfect with a wind breaker or something over it for colder conditions. I have 2 huskies and the hair does not stick to this jacket which makes it even more awesome! I plan on buying another one.
- October 20 2011
Love this jacket.
For the past 3 days, it has been drizzling nonstop. I have worn this jacket for all those days and it has been perfect. I haven't even brought an umbrella because this jacket has such a great hood--blocks wind and rain! I also love the thumb-holes, so I don't have to wear gloves! This jacket has secret pockets within the pocket, so it's great for putting keys or your phone in there. I recommend this jacket for these cold, rainy fall days. (Although I probably wouldn't wear it in a super downpour...)