Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Pants
Dependable storm protection and a design built for movement, the Patagonia Snowbelle Pants for women will keep you dry and moving nimbly in the worst weather. No insulation means you have a lightweight yet durable pant that you can wear over any kind of mid layers for customizable warmth depending on conditions. The durable 150-denier polyester fabric has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR finish for total wet-defeating protection. The interior is lined with a combo of slick and brushed polyester mesh for strategic moisture-wicking and warmth. Ski and snowboard necessities include boot gaiters, scuff guards, mesh-lined inner thigh vents, multiple pockets and loops at the back that will connect to your Patagonia jacket to give you a full-body powder seal. Hit a tight couloir or launch off a wind lip, the Patagonia Women's Snowbelle Pants will keep you limber and comfy.
- Shell fabric: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Seat and thighs lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh
- Lower legs lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; three-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard Jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Pockets: Two secure zippered handwarmers and one right thigh that secures with hook and loop
- Shaping in the seat and slight boot cut provide a feminine silhouette
- Made in Vietnam
- Weight: 737 g, 26 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Snowbelle Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- February 3 2012
love to ski?
I really liked skiing in these pants. They were comfortable, easy to move and the color is great! For someone who is an avid skiier I am tough on my pants and these were durable and on a wet snow day, they managed to keep me very dry. I would buy these again, in fact, I got a pair for my mom.
- January 25 2011
Functional and fit large
I ordered these pants in the White color and they ran pretty big so would have needed a smaller size. The lining is bright green and it showed through the White so I sent them back. They were well made, nice fabric and lining was flannel like which I liked. I will look around for another pair at Altrec in White. The return was easy and fast!