Patagonia Women's Solar Wind Jacket
Even on sunny days, the wind is a ruthless thief. Hoard your heat with the Patagonia Women's Solar Wind Jacket. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell combined with a light fill of 60-g PrimaLoft Eco polyester insulation (50% recycled) makes for a jacket that guards warmth and blocks wind. Finer points include our new Touch Point System embedded cord locks in the hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
- Fabric: Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (50% recycled)
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
- Regular fit
- Weight: 451 g (15.9 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Solar Wind Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 21 2011
I just bought this jacket because I fell in love with the color... :) I got the blue one. It's perfect for the Californian winters because it's not too thick. I usually wear a M in Patagonia but I had to go a size up and bought the L. I can't wait for some rain to test the waterproof!