Patagonia Women's Solimar Skirt
Fashionably short backed up with practical modesty, the Patagonia Solimar Skirt Women's wraps you in sassy styling with added built-in shorts. Pushing the envelope, its ultralight woven nylon stretch fabric gives30 UPF sun protection and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that repels water. This skirt wraps over with button closures and features twp handy patch front pockets with welt openings and mini drop-in pocket on right thigh. The built in shorts sport an interior center-front zip with slide closure. With shaping back dart, the Solimar Skirt is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 3-oz 93% nylon/7% spandex with 30-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Lightweight stretch fabric with 30-UPF sun protection and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Wrap skirt with built-in shorts
- Shorts have zip fly with slide closure; skirt wraps closed with 2 buttons
- Patch front pockets with welt openings; mini drop-in pocket on right thigh
- Back dart for shaping
- Length 16" from waist to hem; shorts 3" inseam
- Weight: (222 g 7.7 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Solimar Skirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- April 28 2011
Love this skirt!
I've worn this skirt a few times now and I just love it. The size is true so it fit just as I expected. I LOVE the built in short feature, makes it super comfortable. It's stylish and lightweight and has a flattering cut. I'd highly recommend this skirt!
- September 23 2010
This skirt could be so cute but it was too short on me. Had to return it. If you are looking for something a bit longer then go for the Patagonia Duway skirt. However the Prairie Mist is a beautiful color but the material seems to be wrinkly.