Patagonia Women's Speedwork Capris
The newest Patagonia Women's Speedwork Capris prove equally adept at running wildflower-lined trails, tiptoeing up thin face climbs and flowing through sun salutations. The Speedwork's 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric stretches and resists wind, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, an internal key pocket, a reflective logo at rear hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
- Fabric: Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit
- Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- 100% polyester (30% recycled) quick-dry mesh panel behind each knee increases breathability
- Reflective logo at rear hip; reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
- 17” inseam; formfitting
- Weight: 159 g (5.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Speedwork Capris for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.