Patagonia Women's Speedwork Pants
Feet patter past frosted streambeds, lungs sear with crisp mountain air, and the urge to keep running proves irresistible. That's when the new Women's Speedwork Pants from Patagonia shine. Their stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit fabric, with a soft polyester interior, wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored, flat waistband with an internal drawcord and an internal key pocket at the hip. Reflective logo at rear hip and reflective tape along the outer legs.
- Fabric: Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit. Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- Unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- Logo at rear hip; reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
- Slim fit
- Weight: 272 g (9.6 oz)
Purchase the Patagonia Speedwork Pants for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.