Patagonia Women's Strider Running Shorts
At the end of an eight-mile run along the Deschutes River Trail, daylight is dimming, your stride is slowing, legs are feeling satisfyingly heavy, but the Patagonia Strider Running Shorts are dry and haven't even hinted at a chafing. Made from ultra lightweight, breathable polyester, these athletic shorts have a 3 inch inseam, an internal drawcord at the elastic waist and a comfy built-in brief that wicks and dries out fast. Mesh insets at the sides increase airflow and in internal pocket stashes your car key.
- Body fabric: 2.3 oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Mesh inset: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh
- Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with moisture-wicking performance
- Ultralight weight polyester dries fast and has a smooth hand for chafe-free comfort
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord secures the fit
- Lightweight waistband and built-in liner are breathable, moisture-wicking and dry quickly
- Internal envelope pocket
- Made in Vietnam
- Regular Fit: Neither slim nor oversized
- Inseam: 3 ¼ in
- Weight: 93 g, 3.3 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Strider Running Shorts for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.