Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat
Hardy yet polished, the Women's Torrentshell Trench Coat by Patagonia is undeterred by blown-in Atlantic squalls. Its tear-resistant, 2.5-layer nylon ripstop fabric has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Packable and lightweight, it has an interior surface texture that channels moisture away from the skin and slides easily over layers. Weatherproofing details include an adjustable, removable hood that secures with hidden snaps, and a full-length snapped placket complete with 2-way zipper and storm flap. Articulated elbows enhance mobility; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps. Front and back princess seaming and darts create a feminine silhouette; elasticized waist at back. Pockets: two front drop-in with snaps, zippered interior mesh. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight, interior surface texture channels moisture away from skin, slides easily over layers, and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Adjustable, removable hood secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; cuff tabs have 2-position snaps
- Front and back princess seaming and darts for feminine a silhouette; elasticized waist at back
- Pockets: two front drop in with snaps, zippered interior mesh
- Weight: 15.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Torrentshell Trench Coat for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- November 25 2011
Women's torrentshell trench coat
Tailored fit, slimming appearnce. Color storm is bluish-gray, very attractive. I am 5' 4" and bought a large. I never worn it in a torrential downpour so can't attest to water/wind protection. It is very lightweight and packs well.
- November 10 2011
Very nice jacket for my mom
I purchased this jacket as a gift for my mommy. The jacket is well constructed and has soft fabric. It is warm and yet very light. My mommy is tall and this jacket length is great.
- March 21 2011
I live in Chicago and we have a rainy spring season. I need something that is water proof and wind proof and breathable. This coat is better than I expected. I'm 5"7 and 140 I ordered a medium and it fits great!