Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
Dedication to alpine climbing and skiing demands a lightweight storm shell like the Patagonia Triolet Jacket for women. Patagonia begins with three-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell to build this waterproof and breathable ski jacket. The Triolet delivers performance worthy of epic ski tours, powder days and alpine climbs. This no-nonsense shell is inspired by Patagonias most dedicated athletes. High wear areas are reinforced for durability, while the pockets are pack and harness friendly. Pit zips deliver added venting when the going gets steamy, and the hood is helmet and storm compatible. Lighten your load without compromising on performance with the Patagonia Triolet Jacket for women.
- Material: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier Gore-Tex® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- Reinforcements: 5.5-oz 70-denier Gore-Tex® Performance Shell 100% nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible pocket configuration
- Pit Zips
- Watertight, coated zippers
- Cuffs have low-profile closure with pleated gusset
- Weight: 539 g, 19 oz
Purchase the Patagonia Triolet Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.