Patagonia Women's UL Down Shirt
Vapor light, the Women's UL Down Shirt is fashioned with Patagonia's lightest-weight ripstop nylon fabric ever used for their down garments. Twice as strong and half the weight of other fabrics in the line, this down puffy is treated with a Deluge DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish for additional protection from the elements. Insulated with premium 800 fill goose down, this down shirt makes the perfect winter midlayer, wears well as a toasty summer belay jacket, and is an excellent stand-alone shell during the moderate shoulder-seasons. Offering a super luxurious feel with pack-to-nothing compressibility, the UL Down Shirt features a wavy sewn-through all-over construction with just the right amount of down in the right places for optimum versatility during an array of activities. A slim silhouette with a low bulk zipper, wear this pullover as an aerobic outer layer when skinning into the Stanley Mitchell Hut, throw a shell over it for the ultimate BTU generator when breaking for lunch, and keep it on for water bucket runs back and forth from the refugio. The Patagonia Women's UL Down Shirt is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Fabric: shell and lining - 0.8-oz 100% nylon ripstop
- Lightest-weight fabric engineered for down garments is twice as strong and has half the weight of fabrics used for other down insulation styles in Patagonia line; it also features Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Deluge® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a ¼-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency and can be worn under a shell or as a stand-alone layer
- Stuff sack included
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Weight: 167 g, 5.9 oz
Purchase the Patagonia UL Down Shirt for Women from Altrec.com. All order totals over $45 qualify for free ground shipping.
- December 31 2011
this sweater is awesome. It is lightweight and easy to pack. The only downside, is that there are no pockets. It is truly a sweater. This is a great piece to take in the backcountry. It is light and versatile and very warm.
- November 20 2011
Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Shirt
I really wanted one of these, so I purchased it, along with a nano puff pullover. I compared the two of them, and sent back the Ultralight Down Shirt. The nano puff is much more comfortable and it is definitely warmer, which surprised me. I also didn't like the fact that you can see the down clumps through the shell on the UL down shirt. I was chilly in my shoulders in the UL, yet warm in the nano puff. Considering the nano puff pullover is $100 less than the UL down shirt, I certainly didn't think it was worth it. Even if I had to fit everything into a small backpack for a trip - the nano puff is more versatile, as it can get wet and still keep you warm.